CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide technical leadership and management on complex, enterprise development efforts.
- Oversee other developers in team lead role.
- Drive projects forward including finalization of business requirements and overall management of technical project plan.
- Provide estimates and scheduling information.
- Effectively work with multi-discipline teams to represent including business areas, requirements, legacy system architects, and quality assurance staff.
- Involved with all aspects of System (Software) Development Lifecycle across all projects of web application development.
- Interpret business requirements to create detailed application design specs.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of AES staff.
- Design and Develop Internet applications using a variety of Web server technologies including HTML, COLDFUSION, JAVA and others.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of IT
- Perform architect testing of all web products to ensure conformity to technical and business requirements and standards.
- Recommend system and process design changes.
- Maintain technical skills and provide guidance to development staff.
- Perform work independently with little supervision.
- Provide problem resolution from both a technical and business perspective.
- Assist in resolving process issues through independent research and by meeting with users.
- Provide detailed time estimates to application development leader.
- Provide weekly time reports and participate in staff meetings.